When to insulate internally
- If it is not possible, or economically bearable, to install insulation externally or in the external cavities
- When it is necessary to install insulation in individual building units or in individual rooms
- When the insulation work must be carried in inhabited rooms
- When it is necessary to install insulation quickly and economically
Why it is advisable to insulate internally
- consumption and improves the acoustic behaviour of buildings
- Insulation improves thermo-hygrometric conditions in rooms, thanks to the increase in surface temperatures, and prevents surface condensation
- Internally insulated buildings very quickly reach the working temperatures required in the rooms
- Installation of insulation in existing buildings may be tax deductible.
The special polyiso polyurethane foams, with which STIFERITE RP panels are made, ensure excellent insulating performances with considerably smaller thicknesses than other materials (see diagram).
in evidence: videos of the installation systems
Installation of the RP1 system (STIFERITE GTC bonded to plasterboard) on a wall with glue and anchor bolts.
Installation of the RP1 system (STIFERITE GTC bonded to plasterboard) on a wall on a metal frame.
Installation of the RP1 system (STIFERITE GTC bonded to plasterboard) on a ceiling on a metal frame.