© STIFERITE SpA a socio unico
VAT reg. no. 03647120280 - REA [Reg. of Fin. & Admin. Info] PD 325913
Share Cap. € 7,737,000 (fully paid up)
Privacy statement - Notes on use
STIFERITE: the solution for insulating internally
Always attentive to market needs, STIFERITE has developed specific solutions to guarantee the best thermal insulation performance and the simplest application methods, also for installation carried out from the inside of buildings.
For these applications, we have developed STIFERITE RP that involves the bonding of STIFERITE insulating panels, made of polyiso polyurethane foam, to plasterboard sheets.
An easy system that can be applied on both walls and ceilings and allows the energy efficiency of existing buildings to be improved with quick installation causing minimal disruption that can be carried out without impairing the safety of the rooms.
The efficiency of STIFERITE RP guarantee the best thermal insulation with the least possible space requirement.
Wall & Cellings
STIFERITE RP solutions give you more space
The benefits of STIFERITE RP solutions with plasterboard
- STIFERITE RP insulate very well and save energy and usable space
- excellent reaction to fire performance: STIFERITE RP panels obtain reaction to fire Euroclass B s1 d0
- STIFERITE RP panels are light and easy to handle
- rigid polyurethane foam is easily workable and can be cut or milled using ordinary construction site tools
- STIFERITE RP can be made to the same height as the rooms to be insulated to reduce waste and installation times (upon request and quantity to be determined).
- STIFERITE thermal insulating materials are environmentally friendly and have a positive ecobalance: the resources used to manufacture them are returned to the environment, in the form of energy saving and reduction in harmful emissions, right from the first heating season. STIFERITE has carried out LCA (Life Cycle Assessment) studies and provided environmental declarations for its products (EPB).
- STIFERITE RP has a layer resistant to the passage of water vapour on the hot side
- STIFERITE RP panels are suitable to installation on walls with glue and anchor bolts or on a metal frame
- the bonding to plasterboard is carried out at the factory to allow quick and safe installation
- excellent mechanical performance and impact strength
Internal thermal insulation inevitably leads to a reduction in usable space. To limit the reduction of living spaces, it is therefore important to use materials having excellent insulating properties..
Installation guide - ITALIAN VERSION
Installation of STIFERITE RP on a wall with glue and anchor bolts.
Installation of STIFERITE RP on a wall on a metal frame.
Installation of STIFERITE RP on a ceiling on a metal frame.